You can uninstall PEAK OEM Driver from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel:
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
- When you find the program PEAK OEM Driver, click it, and then do one of the following:
* Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
* Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
* Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PEAK OEM Driver.