The filters must be replaced regularly.
The service life of the filters is 6 months or 10,000 litres (2600 gal) of water, whichever comes first.
NOTICE Pay attention to the lifespan of the filters. If the filters are not replaced in time a health risk may arise. Failure to comply with the replacement cycles will void any warranty and no liability will be accepted for any damage.
For replacement filters please contact our support team: 0001-503-766-5551.
The replacement package contains:
● 2 replacement filters
● Disposable gloves
● Food grade grease
● Alcohol cloth
Exchange the filters as follows:
Open the Räyn housing:
1. Remove the bolts from the housing using the allen key.
The top part of the housing may remain attached to the water connection. The bottom part may remain connected to the hose.
2.Remove the bottom part of the housing.
3. Drain the water from the bottom part.
Replace the filters:
1. Pull the used filters from the bottom part of the housing and discard them.
2. Thoroughly clean the inside of the bottom part of the housing with water.
Dry it and disinfect it with the alcohol cloth.
<b>Notice</b> when cleaning the housing, never use abrasive or aggressive agents.
3. Put on the pair of disposable gloves.
4. Remove the new replacement filters from their packaging.
5. Grease the two O-Rings on the replacement filters with a little of the food grade grease.
6. Insert the new replacement filters into the bottom part of the housing.
Push the replacement filters all the way in.
Assemble the housing parts:
1. Clean the O-Ring of the upper part of the housing with the alcohol cloth.
2. Grease the O-Ring with a little of the food grade grease.
3. Insert the lower part with the new replacement filters into the upper part of the housing.
4. Reinsert the bolts and tighten them hand tight, with the allen key.